Only a few minutes away from the pristine beaches of Plettenberg Bay, Fynbos Ridge Guest House is set amongst fragrant fynbos, with stunning mountain views. Accommodation in the Cape Dutch style Country House is spacious and well appointed and the self-catering garden cottages are comfortable and secluded. Our swimming pool is private and has the most amazing views.
The Cape Colonial Country House offers five individually styled bedrooms with full bathrooms, two elegantly furnished lounges and an alfresco dining area for splendid breakfasts and dinners by arrangement. Three fully equipped award winning self-catering cottages sleep up to 5 guests and the smaller self-catering studio/apartment attached to the Country House is ideal for one couple.
Our ethos is relaxed luxury and we provide you with peace and tranquility together with friendly and professional service. We offer fine dining as well as delicious breakfasts. Our organic herb and vegetable gardens supply our kitchen and self-catering guests are welcome to pick their own salads.
Full breakfasts and dinners, by arrangement, are served in the alfresco dining room. Both the formal and informal lounges have log fireplaces and there is a long outdoor patio where guests can enjoy mountain views whilst having their breakfasts and dinners. Relaxing by our swimming pool, bird watching, nature walks and tennis are on site with excellent golf courses, bowls and other sporting facilities nearby. Adventure activities such as hiking and mountain biking through the forests and along the coast are within close proximity.
Some More Info...
Plettenberg Bay Airport
Fynbos Ridge is situated in the warm heart of the Garden Route, renowned for its mountains, lakes, forests, lagoons and beaches. It is a paradise for those with a love of nature and a sense of adventure. There are many things to do in Plettenberg Bay, especially with the best beaches in the Garden Route less than 10 minutes away. Many water sports are also within easy reach as are whale watching trips and boat cruises on the spectacular Knysna Lagoon. Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary, Birds of Eden Aviary, 2 Elephant Parks and 2 Game Reserves are all within 20 minutes drive and there are easy day drives to the Tsitsikamma Park, Oudtshoorn (ostrich farms) and the Cango Caves.
Policies & disclaimers
- Rates are quoted in ZAR and include VAT.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, but we will honour any confirmed bookings at quoted rate.
- Children welcome, with conditions.
- No children under 10 in the Country House only for the dates 20 December – 3 January. Children welcome in the
Cottage at all times, and for all other dates in the Country House.
Payment and cancellation:
• Payment is due 30 days prior to guest’s arrival.
• Cancellation terms :
- More than 4 weeks – at venues discretion
- 2 - 4 weeks notice 50% refund
- Less than 2 weeks notice and 15 December 2022 – 15 January 2023 no refund
- Dinner available on request. Dinner for arrival evening needs to be pre-booked.
- Breakfast is included in the rates for those staying in the Country House.
- Breakfast is available for guests in self-catering units at an additional cost
- 15 December – 15 January minimum stay of 3 nights will apply
Main Property Attractions